- Founder of RedefineFX teaching VFX to 50K subscribers
- Featured Judge in The Rookies RIG.B Challenge (2022)
- Autodesk Excellence Award Winner (2022)
- First ever Chaos Phoenix Certified Instructor
- Recent projects include: Dell, Hershey
- Autodesk AREA Member of the Month (2022)
- Latest courses: tyFlow Deepdive & Chaos Phoenix Liquid FX 2.0
- Freelance 3D Artist (120+ clients served over 6 years)
- Winner of Cebas VFX Challenge (2016)
- Jury Prize for Best Trailer Award – Downtown Los Angeles Film Festival 2016
- Winner – Best Short Action Film – Hollywood Boulevard Film Festival 2016
“Jesse is Changing the Tutorial Game”
– Chaos, Creators of V-Ray & Phoenix
Go From Newbie to Pro at Making 3D Simulations. The All-New tyFlow Basecamp contains 40+ lessons & project files on particles, cloth simulations, destruction, forces, modifiers, splines and much more.
Go From Beginner to Pro at Making Realistic Liquid Simulations. In this course, you’ll learn to avoid common mistakes that will make your water simulations take forever to run and even longer to render, optimize your scenes & achieve impressive results fast. Learn from 25+ setups covering realistic water splashes, viscous liquids, and more.